Friday, April 13, 2012

When There's Nothing Left to Say...

As I sit here trying to think what to blog about next, I realize that I have never really had writer's block for this blog.  I know, I know, it's crazy. How can one girl have so much to say about her mere 17 years experience with television? I wouldn't go so far to say experience. It's been more of an exposure. Anyway, how can I always have something to talk about? Isn't there only so much I can say? Well, I'm starting to realize this. A problem that most of my classmates have been facing for quite sometime while writing on these blogs, is something I am finally taking on. So where am I going with this blog post?  I'm bringing up a topic that really is pushing its relevance to this blog. It may still have to do with TV, but let's face it, I just want to watch videos of this on Youtube. What is this supposed topic? Bloopers!

What are bloopers? Well, bloopers are are scenes actors acted out but messed up. You know, once and awhile this sort of thing happens. No, this happens frequently. Those amazing actors you see on your TV set are not perfect. I think in comedy especially, bloopers are a given. Think about the scenes that make you laugh in a TV show. Those scenes are funny to the actors too, probably even more so because they are experiencing it in real life.  So maybe they laugh, or mess up a line. The camera is rolling. Of course that footage is not put into the show. So where does it go? The fans want to see it! No worries. The bloopers we all want to see go on the show's DVD extras, or something I enjoy even more, Youtube.

And now what you've all been waiting for. Here are some of my favorite bloopers!




No comments:

Post a Comment