Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Internet is Our Friend

A lot of people ask me how I'm able to watch so much TV.  I first explain that I have no time, but instead I make time.  That doesn't make much sense. But let me explain.  High school is pretty hectic with extra-curricular activities and homework. So the only time I have to watch television is over weekends or during breaks. But how does the work, especially because I don't have Tivo? Well, it's a little something I like to call the internet.  A teenagers best friend.  With the help of various websites, I'm able to catch up on all the latest television and start and new shows that I've been wanting to watch.

So what websites do I use? This post is going to be short, but here are some of my favorite websites that enable to catch up on everything I want to watch.

First off is the amazing Hulu.com.  It's free, it legal, and it's quite awesome.  They did change their policies a tad so that now some things you have to pay for, but most episodes that I want to watch have remained free.

Next is Netflix.com. It may be startling due to the whole business disaster they are going through. But the instant DVDs are awesome. So many shows, so little time!

Lastly, is cucirca.com. One, not many of heard of.  It's a great website. It may be a little sketchy but it gets the job done. I've spent many hours trying out new shows and watching all of their seasons on this website. It's simply amazing, and let's you watch shows that you have to pay for on Hulu.

In all, if you're as busy as me, don't watch television live! The internet is there for a reason. Use it! It's simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment