Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Weekly Wonders

Because premiere weeks are almost over, I figured I would need something else that I could do weekly.  In that spirit I came up with the idea that each week I would talk about one of the many favorite shows that I have.  It seems kind or narcissistic that I would think anyone would be interested in my favorite TV shows, but it's okay because this is a blog, and blogs are just a little bit self-centered anyway.

In these posts I will discuss what the show is about, why it's amazing, and why you should watch it.  This week I was going to talk about House, which is probably one of  my most favorite shows, but ended up not having enough time.  So next week I will be discussing House.  But other shows I will discuss include but are not limited to Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, The Office, Modern Family, Saturday Night Live, Psych, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Middle,  Glee, and any other show I can think of.  I probably won't get through all of these, and I may swap them out for a different show that I didn't think of, but you get the gist.

So stay tuned for my weekly post on the wonderful shows of television!

No comments:

Post a Comment