Monday, January 2, 2012

I Love Iowa

Well the Iowa caucuses are tomorrow, and what better way to celebrate being an Iowan than to be bombarded with political campaigns when you can't vote and even if you could, wouldn't for any of the candidates... And to put the cherry on top some guy who lives (lived?) in Iowa  wrote a nasty paper on why pretty much everyone living here are stupid hicks who live on farms. I'm not even going to bother posting the article, one because I really don't like it, and two because I can't find it. Either way I just would like to say how much I love Iowa. It's been my home all my life. I recently found a video online that made my heart flutter with excitement. It shows that there are other people out there that love this small corn state as much as I do.  Thank-you to whoever made this. It may not be television, but it deserves to go on this blog. Enjoy!

Oh and because this is a school blog, here's the clean-ish version:

No comments:

Post a Comment