Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ben Schwartz

A couple months ago I heard about a new show called House of Lies on Showtime.  Usually I wouldn't think much of it because I don't really watch shows on Showtime, except for Dexter of course. But I immediately recognized one of the main characters in the show, a man named Ben Schwartz. This is an actor I have been rooting for forever.  He's very funny and deserves all the fame he can get.  I first discovered him on CollegeHumor.com, a website for funny videos. He guest starred on the very popular web series Jake and Amir.  I absolutely loved him and followed him through some all the work he has done over the years.  He was actually the reason I started watching Parks and Recreation! That's right, Schwartz plays Jean-Ralphio, a reoccurring guest on the show from time to time.

Anyway, I was very happy to find recently that House of Lies renewed for a second season, and at some point I plan to watch it, again just to see him. Here's a clip of Ben Schwartz in action!




No comments:

Post a Comment